Thursday 19 April 2012

ASSERTIVE TO EXCLAMATORY


ASSERTIVE TO EXCLAMATORY
ASSERTIVE
EXCLAMATORY
1.       Sub+ verb + a/an + very / great +ad
What + a/an+ ad + sub + verb +!
2.       Sub + verb + very/great + ad
How + ad + sub + verb +!
3.       Sub + wish+ Sub+ Were + ___
If / had/would that+ sentence+!
4.       It is matter of joy/it is rejoice
Hurrah +! + sentence
5.       It is matter of sorrow/it is sad
Alas +! + sentence

TO REMEMBER:
·         Very +adjective
·         Great +noun
ASSERTIVE TO EXCLAMATORY
1.       You are a great fool.
2.       The night is very beautiful.
3.       The moonlight sleeps very sweetly upon this bank.
4.       I wish that I were young again.
5.       I wish I had a friend to support me.
6.       I rejoice that my friend is coming.
7.       It is sad that our beloved leader is dead.
8.        It was a very lucky day.
9.       A little learning is a dangerous thing.
10.    I wish I had been a king.
11.    I wish I could get GPA-5.
12.    The scenery of the place is very charming.
13.    The next few days were very difficult.
14.    The poor leads a very humble life.
15.    Her hair grows very fast.
MORE PRACTICE:
1.       How enthusiastic the people look on this day!
2.       It is a matter of sorrow that the performance of our team is not up to the mark.
3.       What a simple life he leads!
4.       The use of polythene bag is very harmful.
5.       Taking dowry is a very heinous crime.
6.       What a clever girl she is!
7.       Flower cultivation is very interesting.
8.       What a great fool his!
9.       I rejoice that I got the first prize.
10.   I wish I were a king.

3 comments: